Re: Bugzilla semantics: marking bugs as triaged

> If, say, I'd seen an issue reported
> twice but not yet with sufficient info, I might set it to CONFIRMED, but
> it's not yet been triaged.

What would have to happen is that the person setting "CONFIRMED" would
mark the other bugs as duplicates, do whatever small remaining triage
work there is to do, request the missing info and set the bug to
CONFIRMED+NEEDINFO.

This violates the "it's not finished being triaged if it's missing info
from the reporter" rule, but I never really liked that rule, anyway.  8)

-B.