Re: rawhide daily images wiki

On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 11:01 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> I propose a clarification of a wiki page:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide#Direct_daily_Rawhide_install
>
> Currently it says:
> > Next, download a Rawhide Fedora CD, DVD, or boot.iso ...
>
> What I have found out is that there is no Rawhide CD or DVD built
> except for special cases like Test Days. Therefore I think the
> paragraph should clearly say that the only option is to do a network
> install using boot.iso. All the future readers could save time not to
> be looking for Rawhide CD/DVDs and asking everyone, like I was :)

Good suggestion Kamil.  I have modified the text slightly to more
clearly state how you can download and use rawhide images currently.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide#Direct_daily_Rawhide_install

Feedback welcome, or you I encourage you to make changes to the wiki
directly.

Thanks,
James