fedora 11 BUG?

Niels Haase arxs at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 21 19:36:49 UTC 2009

2009/7/21 钟威 <zhongw_1984 at yahoo.com.cn>:
> hi,everyone,
>     I am using fedora 11.But the OS awlays freeze and I must restart my
> PC.Did you have this problem like this.Was it BUG?

Hello Williams,
it's not possible to decide if this a bug in fedora or with maybe our
hardware by the given information. So add at least your
/var/log/messages and the last action you taken before the system
crashes.

But at least, this is the wrong list for your question, this list
discuss issues with the next upcoming Fedora 12 version. So you might
want to ask your question at fedora list [1]

Regards,
Niels