Re: Fedora 12 Alpha installation test invitation --Jul 29, 2009

On 07/27/2009 08:58 PM, James Laska wrote:
On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 17:33 +0800, Liam wrote:

With a defined test priority [1] now present in the results pages, I was
curious how you felt about using the class="wikitable sortable" to allow
for easier sorting of test results.

For example, I've updated
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
the 'Legend' and the 'Image Sanity' tables to make use of the CSS
sorting.  If this is worthwhile, I can carry these changes forward to
the remaining tables+templates.

This really good,I like it very much.I can help you to do these changes to the remaining tables. :) Since we will start this round of test immediately,I still don't know when the physical media will be ready and where to get the download link.If tomorrow we can not see the physical media ,how we can face those testers?

Thanks
Liam

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora12Install#Test_Priority