Greasemonkey script unified and updated

Niels Haase arxs at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 1 22:36:19 UTC 2009

2009/5/25 Matej Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com>:
> Steven M. Parrish, Sun, 24 May 2009 16:56:04 -0400:
>> Thanks for the new script.  Now just have to wait for a new GM release
>> to work with Firefox 3.5b4
>
> Nightly tester tools extension are your friend. :)

There is a new release of GM with are work with FF 3.5b4. Anyway, I
uninstalled the previous scripts and get the new one from here [1].
But there is now signature or triage buttons anymore. if I view a BZ
page, SM show's the script "Bugzilla modifications for bug triage" as
active. I've tested it on another machine, with same software version,
same behavior. On an other I used the old scripts who are work fine.
Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

[1]: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=triage.git;a=blob_plain;f=scripts/bugzillaBugTriage.user.js

--
Regards Niels