Re: with atl1e driver: Corrupted MAC on input

This is actually pretty bad. Repeatable, patterned silent data corruption, using multiple common NIC's on multiple architectures.

Perhaps somebody who understands the kernel can shed some insight onto the regularity of the corruption noted on the bug. I can see the pattern, but I have no idea where it could come from or what else to test.

-Bill

http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Cell: 603.252.2606
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle   Page: 603.442.1833
Email, IM, VOIP: bill bfccomputing com
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/