Re: Firefox font rendering

2009/6/2 Bill McGonigle <bill bfccomputing com>
On 06/02/2009 11:28 AM, Brian Vuyk wrote:
I don't see any URL in the email :p

Until Gordon sends his in, I have this one in my tab bar on one machine, waiting to figure out at some point:

 https://jetpack.mozillalabs.com/

I get all square unicode boxes for characters.  I have the Liberation set as my default fonts.   On another machine, no problem, same settings apparently.

Very strange - when I go to that page I see English for about 10 seconds then it all changes to the square unicode characters.

Alan