Re: Issues with the Live CD requirement for separate /boot

Scott Robbins wrote:
it has to boldly state--you CAN'T INSTALL THE LIVE CD ON ONE PARTITION.

You can't? Not even if you make / ext3 (or some other FS grub will recognize)?

If not... I'm going to have to do a 'yum upgrade' on my asus, which is going to be... painful.

(Btw, is ext4 considered "safe" for SSD's? I've so far been using ext2 to avoid the journaling...)

--
Matthew
"For UNIX thou art, and to UNIX thou shalt return"