Re: Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan

On 06/18/2009 08:23 PM, Will Woods wrote:
Hi folks,

Here's the first draft of a plan describing Rawhide Acceptance Testing.

This is the test plan we'll use to determine if rawhide is 'broken' or
not. Eventually this will evolve into a set of automated tests and
public reports about rawhide.. but first I want to be sure we're testing
the right things.

Remember, right now this isn't about *how* we're going to test, just
*what* we're going to test. We'll get to *how* in a little bit.

Please give it a look - especially the Pass/Fail criteria and Test Cases
- to make sure we've covered the critical parts for making sure Rawhide
isn't broken.

Thanks!

HEY!!!

Let's not forget to check if an succesful ( wired ) network connection can be established... ;)

JBG