BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-06-23

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:02:58 UTC 2009

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

Agenda for 2009-06-23
minutes form the last meeting:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Jun-16

#topic - Triage Metrics - Update on the FAS integration and overall status.

#topic - Kernel Triage  - Discuss the feedback from Chuck Ebbert on
kernel triage.

#topic - Component list update for the F12 cycle - Update on status.

#topic - Open Floor

This is a light agenda this week as we are awaiting feedback/resolution
on a few items. If you have something you would like added for the
meeting tomorrow, please reply to this email. Also, you can add items
for future meetings here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list.

We have a few new members that joined the team this week, please welcome
them and help them out getting started if you can. And, as always bug
triage day event right after the meeting.

TK009