not working tomorrow (wednesday 2009-06-24)

Hi, folks. I'm taking tomorrow as a day off - we're climbing Mount
Snowdon. So I shan't make it to the QA meeting. One item on the agenda
concerns me; I'll send an email about that in a minute. Sorry for any
inconvenience!

For future notice, I shall also be taking the week of 2009-07-06 to
2009-07-10 off work, though I'll probably catch up with a few emails in
that time just to check I don't miss anything hideously important.

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey