Test Day shepherding SOP draft is up

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 23:50:10 UTC 2009

Hi, guys. jlaska and I concocted a little scheme to create an SOP for
running a Test Day, that will help ensure consistency in how Test Days
are run and also hopefully make it easier for people besides James and
myself to run them :). The current draft of this SOP is available here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_test_day_SOP

it's not quite complete yet, there's a few bits I'd like to maybe refine
a little, but it's pretty much all there as far as I can see. So,
throwing it out there for review: anyone see problems or possible
improvements?

And, as noted, this will be on tomorrow's meeting agenda, so you can
talk about it there too. Just imagine the fun!

Thanks gang.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey