Test Day shepherding SOP draft is up

Hi, guys. jlaska and I concocted a little scheme to create an SOP for
running a Test Day, that will help ensure consistency in how Test Days
are run and also hopefully make it easier for people besides James and
myself to run them :). The current draft of this SOP is available here:

it's not quite complete yet, there's a few bits I'd like to maybe refine
a little, but it's pretty much all there as far as I can see. So,
throwing it out there for review: anyone see problems or possible

And, as noted, this will be on tomorrow's meeting agenda, so you can
talk about it there too. Just imagine the fun!

Thanks gang.
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey