Re: 2009-06-24 - Fedora QA meeting Recap

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:26:42 +0100
Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com> wrote:

> Yeah, I don't think I explained it very well and it's not really the
> most important thing anyway. Let's try and work on collecting the
> information as the most important thing. For BugZappers - have you
> checked the page I mentioned in my other reply in this thread, to see if
> the necessary information for your components are listed there?

Speaking of which, I've made a few changes to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Xorg/Debugging
and I'm still unhappy about the result.
I think it's still cluttered.

Could you guys please have a look and bring some clarity ?

Cheers

François