- -
iarly selbir ( ski0s )

:wq!

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Matej Cepl <mcepl redhat com> wrote:
On 2009-03-02, 12:21 GMT, Lex Hider wrote:
> Yes, I strong recommend CCing to bugs you comment to or change.

Well, it depends IMHO ... I can understand the reasons for
following all bugs you change/comment on (and I do it myself),
but IMHO the load on active bug triager who doesn't have bug
triaging as a job (which IMHO excludes everybody except of me
;-)) is just too much. Try to do just so much you can do.

Matěj