2009/3/3 TK009 <john brown009 gmail com>
Bug Triage Meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/10 AM EST
Note: Due to an error on my part, poelcat didn't get a change to review this agenda. It may change before the meeting.
Items from last meeting:
* greasemonkey signature script - Find out where we are with the greasemonkey signature (all-in-one?) script. mcepl was taking the lead on this I believe. I had some trouble downloading the script from the wiki link. Has that been fixed, or was it user error? Is the script ready?
* Bug Triage Metrics - comphappy was working on these and did mention they would be done this weekend. A comment I saw in IRC about UTC or EST leads me to believe comphappy is close to complete, that or about to go crazy =).
* Standard Operating Procedures - Discuss the creation of BugZappers SOP (standard operating procedures). As pointed out by poelcat last week and others, there is a pressing need for a BugZappers SOP.
* Recent major edits on the wiki - Discuss the recent major wiki edits and how we should proceed going forward with wiki updating as a whole. Some of this may tie into the SOP.
* Bug Work Flow - Both comphappy and dash123 had questions and concerns about the work flow chart. I am not sure I understand fully and hope they will be at the meeting to explain better.
I know there were other things mentioned for inclusion in this week meeting. They wont be left out. I am just not sure we can do much more in the hour we have for the meeting. They may have to wait till next week. I hope this works for everyone, if not let poelcat or myself know please.
and last but not least-
***Bug Triage day***
Our first Bug Triage Day will be held immediately after the meeting. This will a be weekly event with the goals of training and introducing new members to the triage team, building team skills, generate more community interest and hopefully more participation. Participation is the key to success, I hope to see everyone there.
See you Tuesday.
Fedora Partisan Ranger
Fedora Bug Triage Team
fedora-test-list mailing list
fedora-test-list redhat com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-test-list