Re: Newest Bugzappah

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Newest Bugzappah
From: Mike Chambers <mike miketc net>
To: Fedora Beta <fedora-test-list redhat com>
Date: 03/03/2009 04:48 AM

So hopefully I can help out on way or another.

Hey Mike, it's Mike.

I'd suggest being a "Release QA" or "Rawhide QA" person. Register a Fedora account and pull updates from "updates-testing" or rawhide and after testing the package give the updates "karma" by using "bodhi" or the Fedora admin website.

... or if you want to be a Bugzapper instead, good luck!