Meetings

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 16:55:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 08:48 +0000, Lalit Dhiri wrote:
> Good morning all,
>
> Just wondering if there is any chance of having a two meetings at
> different times as the current time (15:00 UTC) will never suit me as
> I will always be at work. Surely others are in a similar situation.
>
> Any suggestions anyone?

I don't think having two meetings would work, as the point is to get a
kinda group consensus on issues. However, we could certainly change the
day / time of meetings if it's more convenient for more people. Could
everyone interested in coming to Bugzappers meetings post what days /
times work for them?

For me, 16:00 UTC to 06:00 UTC is probably OK, on any weekday.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey