Re: How to enable kernel mode setting with Intel onboard graphics

Adam Williamson wrote:

> are you on the very latest Rawhide kernel?

Yup. I update every morning. Just got kernel-2.6.29-0.197.rc7.fc11.i686.PAE,
but I haven't tried kms with it yet.

Whenever I do try, it deletes all my kde panels and they are then gone for
good, even after rebooting, so I have to set them up all over again, which
takes a fair while to adjust the sizes, add plasmoids, etc. A big pain.