Bugzappers Wiki redesign (was Re: BugZappers Meeting Recap for 2009-03-03)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 23:55:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 15:42 -0500, TK009 wrote:

> * Wiki Updating - The updating of the BugZappers wiki space will begin
> with the BugZappers front page and a page merging the ActiveTriagers and
> Components pages.
> Here are two drafts for review of the modified front page. Please feel
> free to comment on or edit either.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/BugZappers
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tk009/bugzappers
>
> beland will be creating a draft page merging the information from the
> ActiveTriagers and components pages. Once complete he will email the
> link to the mailing-list for review.

Just wanted to pick up on this, since I think Chris is moving in the
right direction and I don't want to lose it!

I think, as discussed at the meeting, that it makes sense to agree on a
new front page for the Bugzappers Wiki area and then move on from there.

I think both Chris's and tk009's drafts are good and definite
improvements on what we have already. I think they both have elements
where they're better than the other. I'll try and spend some time
tomorrow to come up with a draft of my own that combines the two. Then
we should pick one of the drafts as our preferred new front page, and go
ahead with re-organizing and re-writing the rest of the Wiki content as
dictated by the chosen front page design.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey