Re: Meetings

Adam Williamson wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 13:27 -0500, Susan Lauber wrote:
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Meetings
From: Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com>
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
<fedora-test-list redhat com>
Date: 03/03/2009 10:55 AM

I don't think having two meetings would work, as the point is to get a
kinda group consensus on issues. However, we could certainly change the
day / time of meetings if it's more convenient for more people. Could
everyone interested in coming to Bugzappers meetings post what days /
times work for them?

Instead of senseless "+1" messages, why don't you setup a wiki page for
meeting times and people can add their names to a table of times.

Have three or four times that people can add their name to. A name is better
because that means they have a FAS account and are "QAers" in nature.

Or use the wiki template  Meeting matrix.

I set one up for Bugzappers:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix

Ooh. Shiny. So we stick our initials in any box which works for us. OK,
everyone get to initialling :)

Adam - you may want to add the current time and any comments about
changes or lack of changes  for Daylights Saving Time.

OK.
Should times that conflict with another groups use of #fedora-meeting be removed from the matrix or flagged as reserved?
Here is a list of groups and times.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_meeting_channel?

TK009