Re: Introduction emails

I think it would also make sense to simply approve people who have been
active on fedora-test-list.  I think the sequence of events for me was:

1.) Get FAS account, start fixing minor errors on the wiki
2.) Start posting to fedora-test-list with suggestions and get more
involved in wiki cleanup
3.) Someone complains that I haven't introduced myself, which I find
annoying and I simply ignore it
4.) Apply for fedorabugs because it looks like help is needed with
triage and it's pretty easy

-B.