Re: monstrous failure of "yum update" on fedora 11 alpha

Kevin Kofler wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:
I could, but Windows works now.

No, it does not and never did. It is full of bugs which you can't fix
because everything is opaque and proprietary. You just get used to the
annoyances over time.

        Kevin Kofler

Now, you're just being childish. I had a better opinion of you than that.

If you get down to it, Fedora is full of bugs too, and I cannot fix them either, through ignorance and lack of time.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait