Re: Interesting comments

John Summerfield wrote:
> Could package maintainers step in? It's to their long-term benefit, and
> I can imagine a new inexperienced triager really appreciating the chance
> to work with them, especially if the maintainer's a Name.

Several of them already do. For example, the KDE SIG is always available to
answer questions from our triager, and in the rare event he makes a
mistake, we explain what he did wrong and why. If more people volunteer for
triaging KDE bugs, I'm definitely willing to cooperate the same way with
them and I think most of KDE SIG (including our current triager) is.

        Kevin Kofler