Re: Interesting comments

John Summerfield wrote:
> Are communications private, or public? Being publick would be beneficial
> when a triager moves on, maybe being promoted package maintainer, and/or
> someone else becomes involved as the new triager.

In KDE SIG's case, they're semi-public (#fedora-kde on IRC). Our decisions
are made in logged meetings (on #fedora-meeting), but when we just answer
questions, we normally don't post logs of that (and I don't think it's a
good idea to post 24/7 logs of IRC discussions for privacy reasons -
sometimes you say stupid things on IRC which you don't really want Google
to find).

> And that, Kevin K if you're listening, is why I'm not willing to spend
> even more time futzing around with Linux trying to make it do what I
> want to do, instead of doing what I want to do.

You're just trolling here.

        Kevin Kofler