Improved wiki tracking of active triagers and components (draft)

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 6 18:27:29 UTC 2009

So at the last IRC meeting, I was asked to combine

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/components
with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/ActiveTriagers

and add a "Need Help" Yes/No column.  Since I had already produced a
draft combining

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/components

I have just finished integrating everything into a draft for your
approval:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tracking

I could redirect FindingBugs, components, and ActiveTriagers to this
page if there is general consensus to do so, or I could merge only the
latter two (with the contents of the "Component and Triager List"
section) if that is preferred.  Please indicate what you would support
doing, or if there are any changes you would like to see.

Thanks!

Beland