Re: Interesting comments

Kevin Kofler wrote:

And that, Kevin K if you're listening, is why I'm not willing to spend
even more time futzing around with Linux trying to make it do what I
want to do, instead of doing what I want to do.

You're just trolling here.

I'm serious. I'm not talking about quitting Linux, and you personally were helpful with one of the problems I had.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait