When will Fedora work again?

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:04:53 UTC 2009

2009/3/8 Leon Stringer <leon.stringer at ntlworld.com>:
> Al Dunsmuir wrote:
>>
>> It seems strange (and sad) that so soon into the life of a release major
>> regressions can happen... followed by a deafening science.  There  seems
>>  to  be
>> very  little urgency (or developer time/focus) on fixing this in F10.
>>  Rawhide
>> may be important... but only if existing releases can actually be used in
>> real life.
>>

> Exactly. I can't test or contribute if it doesn't work and there *appears*
> to be little interest to resolve this. (Maybe there's just a bigger focus on
> other chipsets and a limited number of developers).
>
> I now see that there are quite a few people with Intel controllers who are
> in the same position and feeling pretty frustrated...
>
> --

Intel driver is an issue, so many bugs filed under F10 and rawhide,
but I do not see an unified driver to manage the problem, if I go to
my front page I see bugs assigned but I have to check by myself on
each update if any particular bug has been solved (I say that at least
five updates of xorg-x11-server and intel driver have been released):
I start t

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag