Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:03:05 UTC 2009

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

*note: There is no adjustment to meeting time for the DST change. Day
and time of future meetings is on this weeks agenda.

Add your agenda item: A wiki page has been created to add items to the
BugZappers meeting agenda, here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list. If you
have an item you want on the agenda, please add your IRC name and a
description of agenda item. This will help to ensure nothing is being
missed or falls through the cracks.

Agenda

Items to review from the last meeting:

* Wiki front page upgrade - Review and discuss the draft's for the front
page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/BugZappers
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tk009/bugzappers

* Wiki trackers page - Discuss the tracking draft page created by beland.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tracking

* Bug Work Flow Graphic correction - Review changes to the Bug Work Flow
graphic.

No link for graphic available yet.

* SOP - Finalize the requirements for the introduction email.

----

* Meeting time and day - Discuss
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix feedback and
possible change to the meeting schedule.
If you have not already done so, now is the time to add your preferences
for the meeting day and time. Reply to this email if you are unable to
edit the wiki, and I will make sure your preferences are added.

***Bug Triage Day***

Get Your Bug Triage On!

The first Bug Triage Day was a great success, and a big thanks goes out
to adamw for leading the event, and those that attended for their
participation. The second Bug Triage Day will be held immediately
following the meeting in #fedora-bugzappers, and I hope many of you can
attend again to make this one as successful and productive as the last.

Idea's on how we can make Bug Triage Day better? Please let us know.

See you Tomorrow.

Edward (TK009)