Re: Interesting comments

Adam Williamson wrote:
I should add that I'm talking in terms of practicality here, and taking
into consideration that we have not many active triagers trying to
triage a very large amount of bugs. In that situation, it's sometimes
better to triage 100 bugs without reproduction at an accuracy rate of
85% than it is to triage 15 bugs with reproduction at an accuracy rate
of 95%. IMHO, anyway.
That is it in a nutshell. Less than 20 active triagers (according to the list http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/ActiveTriagers), 6000+ bugs in NEW state. I never discourage others from reproducing, if they can, it's a bonus. Requiring that a triager try and reproduce every bug, is asking to much of mostly (all?) volunteers.

TK009