Fedora Bugzilla desktop plugin - wiki instructions

The "Deskbar" panel app does not appear on the list of applications when
I follow the instructions at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools#Making_searches_in_Bugzilla_without_much_effort

Is there an RPM that needs to be installed first, or are these
instructions obsolete?  (I'm running Fedora 9 here, but I was just
trying to update the instructions to make sure they work for everyone.)

-B.