Defining Bugzilla states, Severity, and Priority on the wiki

I couldn't find any explanation of what things like "NEXTRELEASE" and
"ERRATA" mean in Bugzilla, so I made some guesses and posted draft
definitions:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/Bugzilla_Legend

If there are official definitions hiding somewhere, it would be nice to
integrate these into the wiki for easy reference.  Absent that, your
help in improving my guesses (for some statuses, I had absolutely no
idea) is needed.

I have also drafted definitions for "Urgent", "High", "Medium", and
"Low" for Severity and Priority, just as a starting place for
discussion.

-- Beland