Re: [QA] SysRQ

Awesome!  Hearing not a peep from the list, I moved that to:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Sysrq

so I could integrate it with content already at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KernelCommonProblems#Diagnosing_.22My_machine_locked_up.22

It would be useful for novices to know if the stock Fedora kernels
support this behavior, or if they have to custom-compile one.

Thanks,

Beland