Re: Defining Bugzilla states, Severity, and Priority on the wiki

Very good, I was searching for it for a long time...

Thanks

Beland, nice work.

Regards,

- -
iarly selbir | ski0s

:wq!

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Tom Lane <tgl redhat com> wrote:
Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com> writes:
> There is a rather good internal presentation (James, you probably know
> what I'm talking about - it's part of that internal Bugzilla course you
> were bugging me to take :>) which clearly explains the RHEL bug
> workflow, but I'm not sure if this is externally available. Do any
> RH-ers know if that can be got outside of RH, or if something similar is
> available publicly?

I doubt the bugzilla course is public, but bugzilla's own help page on
the Status field seems reasonably complete:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status

                       regards, tom lane