Re: Defining Bugzilla states, Severity, and Priority on the wiki

Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com> writes:
>> I doubt the bugzilla course is public, but bugzilla's own help page on
>> the Status field seems reasonably complete:
>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status

> Oh, yes. That does indeed seem to contain the correct information *for
> RHEL*. That's how the fields are intended to be used in the RHEL
> process. In practice, Fedora does not currently use them as described.
> So, that's what needs to get sorted out.

Right, exactly.  I think what would be ideal is to have a similar page
defining the status values for Fedora usage, and then nag the bugzilla
guys to make the Status help link point to one or the other depending on
which product (RHEL/Fedora) you were looking at a bug for ...

			regards, tom lane