Re: EOL stock response wording changed on wiki

Adam Williamson said the following on 03/17/2009 10:07 AM Pacific Time:
On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 09:55 -0400, TK009 wrote:
Christopher Beland wrote:
In case anyone cares, I changed the wording in this section in an
attempt to be friendlier:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses#End_of_Life_.28EOL.29_product

And made even more minor changes to the next section on that page.

-B.

Thank you for the heads up.

I think changes to the stock responses need to be mirrored in the
GreaseMonkey script, yes? Unless it already pulls the text dynamically
from the Wiki page.

Great catch. I doubt it is dynamic, but it would be really cool if it was :) Takers?

John