2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 15:40:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 14:34 +0300, shmuel siegel wrote:
> James Laska wrote:
> > So come join #fedora-qa this Thursday, March 26, 2009 to share your
> > Nouveau graphics test results.  A Fedora live image will be available to
> > aid testing.  Stay tuned for more details are available at
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-24.
> >
> It seems hard to imagine how filling in the test matrix should need a
> contributor's agreement (see earlier discussions about triage). If this
> is a necessary artifact of the wiki, then don't use the wiki. I believe
> that the set of testers (and hence the hardware reported) would expand
> if this requirement was dropped.

Thanks for your concerns!

The infrastructure team is investigating enabling an anonymous feedback
mechanism for test days.  The hope is that this might address some of
your concerns around contributor feedback.  My concern is that we might
not be able to reach out to the anonymous reporter for additional
information.  But that certainly doesn't negate the proposal.

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.