Re: Radeon Test Day: Wednesday April 1st (yes, really)

James Laska wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 15:44 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
Perhaps this is a built-in barrier-to-entry to folks looking to
help... how about some simple instructions for determining whether you have a card that qualifies for testing?

I added some instructions to the wiki to help identify the hardware.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:Radeon_2009-04-01#What.27s_needed_to_test

I'm only keying off of a vendor string of
"1002" (from /usr/share/hwdata/pci.ids).  Please advise if additional
strings are needed.

Thanks,
James
wtf...

Testers start using and providing smolt profile when doing HW related tests

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801