Upgrade from Beta to Preview

cmdrUNIX cmdrunix at gmail.com
Fri May 1 23:48:48 UTC 2009

Looks like the fedore-release 10.93 just came down in the yum update 1 hour
ago. Funny thing is is it added fedora.repo but it left it disabled and left
fedora-rawhide.repo enabled. So I guess what Bruno said earlier is reversed.
I have to disable rawhide to stay on 11 now that the new fedora-release is
out.