Problems with preupgrade

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Mon May 4 10:28:27 UTC 2009

I tried to run preupgrade to update my fc10 x86_64 system to rawhide.
The process successfully downloaded 1.8 G of updates but the anaconda
install failed. Among other symptoms it says that turnOnSwap was called
from upgrade.py line 313 with 1 non-keyword argument but needs 2
What is more confusing is that it said that it was installing fc9
modules and updating fc10 modules even though nearly everything in
/var/cache/yum/preupgrade/packages is fc11.