Triage Day tomorrow

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue May 5 00:19:22 UTC 2009

Yes, tomorrow after the Bugzappers meeting is Triage Day, as always. If
a few people are going to be around we could perhaps look at potential
F11 blocker bugs. I've also invited the new volunteers from the last two
weeks to come along, so hopefully some of them will show up to be
introduced to triaging. So please stick around after the meeting, or
drop by during the day, if you can! Thanks guys.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey