speeding up boot even more? (rebuild mkinitrd)

I notice options in the mkinitrd script like --omit-<whatever>
and --noresume.

What exactly do I have to do to force the initrd for the current
kernel to be rebuilt with some of these options turned on to
see if they can make my already much improved fedora 11 boot
time even faster?

(I know - make a backup of current initrd before anything).

I have no raids of any kind, use no LVM, and never want to
hibernate this system, so I'm thinking I could speed up
boots with

--omit-raid-modules --omit-lvm-modules --omit-dmraid --noresume

I'm just not exactly sure how to go about running the tool :-).