Bluetooth Issue on Fedora 11 Preview

Greg Lumpkin greg.lumpkin at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:31:57 UTC 2009

Hmm...I have gnome-bluez installed.  Is that what you mean?  I did notice
two packages that were not installed, but looked like they should be.  They
were:

bluez-gnome (Bluetooth pairing and control applet) and

libbtctl (Library for the GNOME Bluetooth Subsystem)

I installed them but still nothing.

I did notice that in Network Device Control, the pan0 interface is inactive
(probably because no device is connected) but the weirdest thing is that in
Network Configuration, there is no description for the interface on the
Hardware tab.  The wireless card and the Ethernet port both show Atheros and
Intel respectively.