Re: Hi

Adam Williamson wrote:
On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 15:50 -0400, Will wrote:

Hi,

My name is Will Morris. I am a Fedora Ambassador. I wanted to find a way
to get more involved with Fedora while I am getting prepared for my
events as an Ambassador. I look forward to helping others with their
problems, and learning a lot, too. If you have any questions please feel
free to ask.

Welcome, Will. Was there any particular part of QA / Bugzappers you were
interested in joining in with? Thanks!

Hi,

I don't know at this point. I am going to be at the meeting tomarrow at 10 EST. I hope to stay around for the triage hour afterwards to learn about how to work on bugs.  I seem to be interested in working on the X11 system and grub. But that might change as things go on.

Will