BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-05-12

Will snow.open.ski at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:34:04 UTC 2009

TK009 wrote:
> Bug Triage Meeting
> irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST
>
> Agenda for 2009-05-12
> minutes form the last meeting:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-May-05
>

> * Housekeeping -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora11
> 1.  Prepare drafted update for text that refers to the latest Fedora
> version in Bugzilla:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?classification=Fedora
>          2. File a ticket with Red Hat Engineering Operations
> requesting the rebase of rawhide bugs on release day
>
> 3. File a ticket with Red Hat Engineering Operations requesting that
> qualifying bugs receiving an End of Life warning message the day after
> release day (first day of development for next release).
>
> * Triage Metrics - http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/
> -Update on the progress of the metrics.
>
> * Severity/priority -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/Bugzilla_Legend
> -Update on progress.
>
> Don't forget, Bug Triage Day after the meeting.
> See you Tomorrow.
> TK009

Hi,

I am wondering if I missed something. I went to the #fedora-meeting irc
channel, but there wasn't a meeting going on. I was there are little
early, and then was there through 11am EST, but I didn't see any
meating. I hope that I didn't miss something on the wiki  page. It
seemed pretty straight forward.

Thanks,

Will Morris