BugZappers Meeting Recap for 2009-05-12

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Tue May 12 23:48:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM, TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The meeting recap and full IRC transcript can be found here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-May-12
>
> Please make any corrections and clarifications to that page.
>
> = Bug Triage Meeting :: 2009-05-12 =
>
> == Attendees ==
> * adamw
> * arxs
> * john5342
> * mcepl
> * poelcat
> * SMParrish
> * tk009
> * will
>
> == Meeting Topics ==
>
> * Housekeeping -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora11 - The draft
> has been completed and poelcat will file a ticket later today with Red Hat
> Engineering Operations requesting the rebase of rawhide bugs on release day.
>
> *
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora11#Qualifying_Criteria
> - Some problems occurred generating the query, poelcat and jds2001 will
> follow up.
>
> * Triage Metrics - http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/ - No new
> information on the status. adamw will continue to work on it.
>
> * Severity/priority -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/Bugzilla_Legend
> -mcepl's "Feedback Request" to the -devel-list received no negative
> one of the alternatives be chosen.
>
> * 000-Not-Sure-What-Component-To-File-Against idea (avoid bugs getting filed
> against 0xFFFF inappropriately) - Decided that this wasn't necessary at this
> time given the very limited number of bugs filed under xFFFF component.
>

> TK009

The story of the metrics is I have not gotten a chance to touch them,
in a few weeks, I have been swamped with AP tests the last two weeks
and some early finals (barely been making it out to work).  The good
news is that after this week things open up and I wait for the school
year to end.  So  I will get things back online and running by the
next meeting, but much before that is unlikely.  Something changed on
the test server and I am not sure what it is yet which is why there is
only 404.  My guess is apache config, but I will have to look at the
logs to check.

Sorry for being out of communication,
Brennan Ashton