Introduction

Attilio Priolo attilio.priolo at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:45:04 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I'm using fedora since the
old-fashioned (but always great) fedora core 4.
So, let's time to contribute with the project. (This sentences are mostly
copied from the template, but I really feel the needing to give back
something to fedora).

I'm an engineering student, and I hope to know something about C, C++, Java,
SQL, CSS, Ladder (I don't think this is very important)
and I have special interests in robotics research.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Attilio Priolo, I'm 24 years old and live at Rome (Italy). My
first contact with Linux was when I drop
another hated OS that I'm not going to mention.

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project. It's the
second time that I send this message because
the first one.... I don't know why it isn't arrived (I think it's my
fault... not a good beginning for a bugzapper :-) ).

Thanks for your sponsor Adam

At my signature I'm sending my contacts.

Bye

--
Attilio Priolo

SickBoy