every so often, screen just goes black

  on my (currently up to date) f11 beta system, every so often while
i'm in gnome, the screen goes black.  no, it's not the screensaver
kicking in after a certain idle period.  i might have just typed
something and, two seconds later, blackness.  move the mouse, i get my
display back.  no harm, just weird.

 i'm currently running the latest radeon driver, with "XAA" in
xorg.conf.  it's not fatal, obviously, just unusual -- i've never had
that behaviour in previous versions of fedora.

rday

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday