Updates to be installed

When can we expected the updates to be signed?  Just wondering.  Also
when may I expect the mouse problem to be fixed.  It seems to have went
away in the discussions.  I am still having the problem.  The ability to
switch from left to right-handed use is working on every other OS I run
on my desktop but F11.  I also can't get sound in my Vmware Workstation.
I hope I am not being pushy, but all of these things worked fine in F10.
--
Lawrence E. Graves <lgraves risingstarmbc com>