Python-3.1

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:01:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 04:14:56AM -0700, Rob Healey wrote:
> Giresch:
>
> Thank you for the information.  Do you know when the feature will be decided
> for Fedora12 now that F11 is almost out the door???

I don't think we'll be considering this for Fedora 12.  Possibly for
Fedora 13 or later -- it would take at least that long to get all the
Python stuff we use at the heart of the distro sorted out.  Not to
mention the work that would echo out to all the other package
maintainers.  This is a very big task and would probably not be
accomplished in just a month or two.

You can see the F12 feature list growing here at the expected page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/12/FeatureList

Paul