Bluetooth enable in fc11?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri May 22 21:39:41 UTC 2009

I have loaded all the "bluez*" stuff, dmesg shows no errors in the bluetooth
lines, is there some tool google didn't show to duplicate the Windows behavior
of showing BT devices nearby and offering to connect to them. I really would
like to use a BT headset, and maybe use BT for a printer, but there just doesn't
seem to be any such app, so I assume I have to install yet more packages.

Under Windows the system see headsets, cell phones, a printer, and an "other
device" which is unidentified. I would think this would be common enough to work
out of the box, but it doesn't even work under fc10.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>